At MyBlueprints, we understand that confidentiality is key for both the coach and the client – this was one of our priorities when we started to dream about MyBlueprints!
So we will be a bit technical here, but following steps have been taken for the safety of your information:
- The database is password protected
- TLS/SSL encryption delivered by “Let’s encrypt” between the client and the server
- Each request is validated against CSRF (Cross Site Request Forgery)
- identity of the user is checked with each request
- The platform requires a strong password
We are continuously monitoring the best practices in terms of confidentiality and adapt our system consequently.
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/support.myblueprints.com.sg/public_html/wp-content/themes/tikidocs/content-single.php on line 135